The global Remote Temperature Monitoring Systems Market size is expected to reach USD 6.6 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 4.2%, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The steadily growing demand for advanced temperature monitoring systems across the food beverage, pharmaceutical, life sciences, manufacturing, e-commerce, and chemical industries is one of the most fundamental factors driving this market’s growth. The rapidly growing manufacturing sector, rising government focus on maintaining the quality and safety of foods and medicinal drugs, stringent regulatory norms product quality and storage, and the increasing e-commerce and logistics activities around the world are the crucial parameters contributing to the global market growth.
Temperature monitoring systems control and regulate the temperature of a product while preserving its freshness and quality and extending its shelf life. The standard features of temperature monitoring devices include temperature tracking, customized indicators, and automatic notifications or warnings on excessively low or high temperatures. Therefore, the extensive applications of these devices across the pharmaceutical, food beverage, cold chain logistics, retail e-commerce, and chemical industries have accelerated the global temperature monitoring systems market growth. The recent COVID-19 outbreak, increasing demand for temperature monitoring systems across hospitals and other healthcare settings, and the surging demand for non-contact-based temperature monitoring systems to mitigate the spread of the infection have further propelled the market growth. However, the escalating costs of wireless temperature monitoring systems and their longer installation time are specific factors predicted to impede the global market growth in the near future.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3889
Key Highlights of the Report:
- The non-contact-based temperature monitoring systems segment dominated the global temperature monitoring systems market in 2020 and is expected to hold the largest market share over the projected timeframe. The amplifying demand for contactless temperature monitoring devices amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is a vital factor bolstering this segment’s growth.
- Based on application, the hospital room andpatient temperature monitoring segment stands out as the leading market segment with the highest revenue share. A spike in the geriatric population worldwide, rising incidences of infectious diseases, and increased hospital admissions are predicted to boost this segment’s growth.
- Among the leading market regions, the Asia Pacific region is poised to emerge as the frontrunner in the global temperature monitoring systems market over the forecast years. The flourishing manufacturing sector in the region, mainly in China, increasing trade commerce activities, the presence of leading e-commerce companies, including the Alibaba Group, and the soaring demand for advanced patient temperature monitoring systems in the healthcare sector have fueled the Asia Pacific market growth.
Key Players covered in this report are
Abb Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Testo AG, 3M Company, Siemens AG, Koninklijke Phillip, Emerson Electric Company, Briggs Healthcare, Omron Healthcare, Terumo Corporation, Rees Scientific, Monnit Corporation, Omega Engineering, DeltaTrak, Inc, SensoScientific, Inc., Isensix, Inc., and Cooper-Atkins Corporation.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3889
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Contact-based Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Conventional Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Wireless Temperature Monitoring Systems
- Temperature Measuring Strips and Labels
- Non-contact-based Temperature Monitoring System
- Thermal Imagers
- Fiber Optic Thermometers
- Pyrometers and Infrared Thermometers
By Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cold Storage Temperature Monitoring
- Manufacturing Area Temperature Monitoring
- Laboratory Temperature Monitoring
- Hospital Room and Patient Temperature Monitoring
- Home Care Temperature Monitoring
- Green House Temperature Monitoring
- Server Room Temperature Monitoring
By End-user (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Healthcare Facilities
- Healthcare Providers
- Blood Banks, Tissue Banks, IVF Clinics, and Diagnostic Labs
- Patient Monitoring Home Care Settings
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Medical Device Manufacturing Companies
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Chemical and Petrochemical Industries
- Energy Power Industry
- Others (Automotive, aerospace defense, electronics, metal mining, etc.)
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Temperature Monitoring Systems report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Temperature Monitoring Systems industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Temperature Monitoring Systems Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Temperature Monitoring Systems manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3889
Thank you for reading the report. Also note that we offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly connect with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide a well-suited report as per your requirement.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Alpha-Adrenoreceptor Antagonists Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/alpha-adrenoreceptor-antagonists-market-size-share-leaders-current-status-by-major-key-vendors-and-trends-by-forecast-to-2027/
Preclinical Tomography System Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/preclinical-tomography-system-market-size-share-industry-key-features-growth-drivers-key-expansion-strategies-upcoming-trends-and-regional-forecast-by-2027/
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Medical Devices Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/physical-vapor-deposition-pvd-medical-devices-market-size-competitors-strategy-regional-analysis-and-industry-growth-by-forecast-to-2028/
Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate Powder Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/sodium-polystyrene-sulfonate-powder-market-analysis-development-opportunities-future-growth-and-business-prospects-by-forecast-to-2027/
Diabetes Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/diabetes-market-size-developments-status-trends-and-key-players-analysis-forecast-2027/
Bovine Blood Plasma Derivatives Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/bovine-blood-plasma-derivatives-market-trends-size-segment-and-industry-growth-by-forecast-to-2027/
Electrocardiogram Equipment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/electrocardiogram-equipment-market-size-2022-2028-rising-adoption-by-medical-professionals-improved-healthcare-infrastructure-rising-incidence-of-heart-attacks-globally-are-key-factors-of-market-revenue-growth/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370