American Express is a name that is synonymous with Credit Cards. Having an Amex card by your side is considered to be a matter of high prestige and is counted as a status symbol. For some, getting an American Express card is pretty while people with a high credit score history can easily get their hands on this card. If you are one such fortunate individuals who have an Amex card, then you might have already created your Amex login credentials.
By creating an Amex account in your name, you can easily manage your card and manage your card the way you want. To help you further, this account can also help you view the history of your transactions and also help you achieve your financial goals.
In addition to that, you can also pay your monthly bills right away. Isn't that fantastic? So, if you have your Amex login credentials with you and you wish to explore what your account can do for you, then follow the read further. First of all, we'll throw some light on tracking your card history and then we'll talk about one more significant aspect i.e. blocking your card in case of an unrecognized activity.
Steps to check transaction history on American Express
No, matter what service of American Express are you using currently, you can follow the same set of steps to access your account and manage your transactions:
- Begin the process by navigating to the Amex login page
- Followed by this, sign in to your American Express account with the apt details
- After this, you can navigate to the "Statements Activity" tab
- Now, from the given menu, select "All PDF Statements"
- Meanwhile, if you're using the Amex app, select the "Statements" tab
- Here, you'll be able to see all the card-related activities
Did you notice an unauthorized transaction that took place from your Amex card? In that case, check out the details given below.
Steps to block your Amex credit card
If you have your Amex login credentials readily available to you, then you can follow the steps given below to block your card:
- Sign in to your American Express account
- After this, find and select the "Account" tab
- Now, look for the "Temp Block your card" option
- This would be available in the "Account Management" section
- Now, click on the temp block your card option
- Follow the rest of the steps and you're good to go
You can also get in touch with the customer service team of American Express to let them know about an unrecognized activity so that they can take further actions in your favor and help you overcome the loss.
To Sum Up:
To summarize the article, I would like to advise all the readers that they must keep a regular check on their card activities by referring to the steps that I have mentioned in the previous section. Also, I have given details on how one can temporarily block his card to avoid any mishap in the future. If you found this blog post helpful, do share it with your friends and family who are using American Express credit cards and have their Amex login details handy.