The global oncolytic virus therapies market size is expected to reach USD 609.7 Million at a steady CAGR of 26.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Rise in prevalence of cancer, increase in number of clinical trials and investment in research development for cancer therapies are driving the growth of oncolytic virus therapies market. They have taken into consideration several factors, such as market penetration, pricing structure, product portfolios, end-user industries, and the key market growth drivers and constraints, to endow the readers with a sound understanding of the market. The report provides the reader with a panoramic view of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market, supported by key statistical data and industry-verified facts. Hence, it examines the size, share, and volume of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies industry in the historical period to forecast the same valuations for the forecast period.
It features insightful qualitative and quantitative assessments of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies industry, gathering industry-verified data from the value chain analysis. The report, additionally, examines the prevailing trends in the market, along with the macro- and micro-economic indicators. The report delivers a deep understanding of the key aspects of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market, for instance, import and export dynamics, production and consumption rates, and consumer bases across the major market regions. Thus, the report concludes with the essential market statistics presented in a tabular format to help readers get a clear idea of the global market dynamics.
The Oncolytic Virus Therapies market research report is broadly bifurcated in terms of product type, application spectrum, end-user landscape, and competitive backdrop, which would help readers gain more impactful insights into the different aspects of the market. Under the competitive outlook, the report’s authors have analyzed the financial standing of the leading companies operating across this industry. The gross profits, revenue shares, sales volume, manufacturing costs, and the individual growth rates of these companies have also been ascertained in this section. Our team has accurately predicted the future market scope of the new entrants and established competitors using several analytical tools, such as Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, SWOT analysis, and investment assessment.
The latest report is furnished with a detailed examination of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market and the global economic landscape ravaged by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has significantly affected millions of people’s lives. Besides, it has turned the global economy upside down, which has adversely impacted the Oncolytic Virus Therapies business sphere. Thus, the report encompasses the severe effects of the coronavirus pandemic on the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market and its key segments.
Get a PDF sample copy of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/704
The global Oncolytic Virus Therapies market report comprehensively studies the present growth prospects and challenges for the key regions of the Oncolytic Virus Therapies market. The report continues to evaluate the revenue shares of these regions over the forecast timeline. It further scrutinizes the year-on-year growth rate of these regions over the projected years. The leading regions encompassed in this report:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
Leading Players Profiled in the Report Include:
Key players in the market include Oncolytics Biotech, Inc., Amgen Inc., Sorrento Therapeutics, Inc., Transgene SA, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited, Shanghai Sunway Biotech Co., Ltd., Takara Bio Inc., PsiOxus Therapeutics, SillaJen, Inc., and ViroCure.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In January 2021, Enara Bio and Boehringer Ingelheim announced a strategic collaboration and licensing agreement for RD of novel targeted cancer immunotherapy. The new collaboration combines Boehringer’s approach to treat cancer through pairing science with innovative platforms such as oncolytic virus and cancer vaccines, with Enara’s expertise in cancer antigen identification.
- Breast cancer is among the second most diagnosed cancer across the globe and current treatments are insufficient to cure metastatic breast cancer often associated with severe side effects which destroys patient’s quality of life. Oncolytic virus therapies has emerged as a relevant tool to target different kinds of cancer such as breast cancer. For instance, Pelareorep is an unmodified and intravenously delivered oncolytic virus which primes an immune response among patients with breast cancer.
- Rise in number of research institutes for development of effective therapies and drugs to treat and study cancer, particularly in developing countries, is driving the growth of cancer research institute segment. Increased investment by private and government sectors into these institutions is driving segment growth.
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. The U.S. is the primary contributor and is expected to witness high growth due to the large amount of funding by the private firms and government for clinical trials. Other factors driving the oncolytic virus therapies market are an increase in research and development initiatives to develop therapeutic options for chronic diseases, easy approval for clinical trials, and availability of highly sophisticated research infrastructure.
Market Segmentation by product type:
Virus Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Genetically Engineered Oncolytic Viruses
- Herpes Simplex Virus
- Vaccinia Virus
- Newcastle Disease Virus
- Vesicular Stomatitis Virus
Market Segmentation by application range:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Solid Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Hematological Malignancies
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Specialty Clinics
- Cancer Research Institute
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/oncolytic-virus-therapies-market
Key Coverage of the Report:
- Detailed scrutiny of the latest market trends, including drivers, opportunities, threats, constraints, challenges, and future investment prospects
- Market segmentation by deployment type, authentication type, component, organization size, industry vertical
- Regional and country-wise market size estimation for the forecast period (2019-2028)
- Pricing strategies of the regional market players
- Demand supply gap analysis
- Competitive landscape analysis
- Market share analysis of the top market players
- Strategic recommendations for new market entrants
- Company profiling of the leading market players
- Brief summary of the key strategies, financial positions, and recent developments of the leading companies
Request a flat discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/704
The report considers the following timeline for market estimation:
- Historical Years: 2017-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2028
- Forecast Years: 2020-2028
Request a customized sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/704
Thank you for reading our report. In case of further queries regarding the report or inquiry about its customization, please connect with us. We will ensure your report is well-suited to your requirements.
Read Latest Articles of Emergen Research :
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trend’s existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Press Release Available @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-oncolytic-virus-therapies-market