Over time, important advances in diagnosis and the development of versatile treatment options have translated into tangible improvements in the overall survival of lung cancer patients; several targeted therapies are being developed against squamous NSCLCs
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “Squamous Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Market, 2021-2031” report to its list of offerings.
Success of approved squamous non-small cell lung cancer therapies, such as Keytruda®, Opdivo® and Portrazza®, has resulted in a surge in interest of biopharmaceutical developers in this rapidly evolving domain. Presently, the ability of these therapies to effectively treat NSCLC, an aggressive form of squamous cell carcinoma, lung carcinoma, justifies its potential as a promising disease management recourse. In addition, promising clinical results of pipeline candidates are anticipated to draw in more investments to support product development initiatives.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit
In addition to other elements, the study includes detailed assessment of the current market landscape, providing information about the product’s mechanism of action, dosage and administration, and pharmacological studies, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. The squamous non-small cell lung cancer market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.8% till 2030
In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, type of therapy, route of administration, type of molecule, line of therapy, dose strength and dose frequency across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- Detailed drug profiles that are either approved or in late stages of development for the treatment of squamous non-small cell lung cancer have been presented, featuring overview of the company, overview of the drug, clinical trial information, recent developments (such as clinical trial results, collaborations and conferences) and estimated sales revenue.
- A detailed analysis identifying the key opinion leaders (KOLs), featuring a 2X2 analysis to assess the relative experience of certain KOLs who were shortlisted based on their contributions (in terms of involvement in various clinical studies) to this field.
- An analysis of the partnerships that have been established in the domain, over the last five years, covering research agreements, product / technology licensing agreements, mergers / acquisitions, asset purchase agreements, RD and commercialization agreements, IP licensing agreements, clinical trial agreements, product development agreements, and other relevant deals.
- A detailed analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies, based on the various relevant parameters, such as trial registration year, trial phase, number of patients enrolled, study design, trial recruitment status, and trial focus, highlighting leading sponsors, type of organization, and regional distribution of trials. In addition, it features an insightful clinical end-points analysis.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Type of Molecule
- Small molecules
- Type of Therapy
- Combination therapy
- Route of Administration
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia-Pacific and the Rest of World
Key companies covered in the report
§ Alphamab Oncology
§ Arcus Biosciences
§ Boehringer Ingelheim
§ Bristol Myers Squibb
§ Cadila Pharmaceuticals
§ Eli Lilly
§ Hengrui Medicine
§ Innovent Biologics
§ Junshi Biosciences
For additional details, please visit
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- RAS Targeting Therapies Market, 2021-2031
- Novel T-Cell Immunotherapies Market, 2021-2030
- HER2 Targeting Therapies Market, 2021-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 (415) 800 3415
+44 (122) 391 1091
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/RootsAnalysis
Twitter - https://twitter.com/RootsAnalysis
Medium - https://medium.com/@RootsAnalysis