The study on the Global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market is the latest report covering the impact analysis of the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has directly affected the market by causing disruptions in the global supply chains and indirectly by inducing financial difficulties. The Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market has witnessed dynamic changes in trends and demands owing to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The report provides a detailed outlook on how the pandemic has affected the key segments of the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure industry. The report includes an in-depth impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure industry
The global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market size reached USD 5.64 Billion in 2020 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 38.6%, during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing adoption of Electric Vehicles (EVs) is expected to drive market revenue growth, as carbon emissions continue to rise and more stringent norms are being deployed.
Increased adoption of plug-in electric cars is being driven by rising levels of carbon emissions and other harmful pollutants produced by transportation fleets. As a result, demand for electric vehicle charging stations in both public and private locations is rising. Rising demand for green energy is also expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market going ahead. Green energy is expected to play a key role in both public and private electric charging points. For plug-in and hybrid-electric vehicle owners, carbon emissions are a major concern.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/87
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Some major companies in the market include Chargepoint, Inc., Tesla Inc., Chargemaster Limited (BP Pulse), ABB Ltd, Electrify America LLC, EV Connect, Inc., Greenlots, SemaConnect, Inc., ClipperCreek, Inc., and Siemens AG.
Objectives of the Report:
- Industrial structure analysis of the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market by identification of various sub-segments
- Extensive analysis of key market players along with their SWOT analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Analysis of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market based on growth trends, futuristic outlook, and contribution to the total growth of the market
- Analysis of drivers, constraints, opportunities, challenges, and risks in the global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure market
- Comprehensive analysis of competitive developments such as expansions, agreements,
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/87
The report studies the historical data of the Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global electric vehicle charging infrastructure on the basis of provider, charging infrastructure, charging level, vehicle type, installation type, application, and region:
Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2030)
- Charging Point Operator
- E-Mobility Service Provider
- Charging Hubs
Charging Infrastructure Outlook (Volume, Million Units, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2030)
- Normal Charge
- Tesla Super Charger
- Type-2 (IEC 62196)
Charging Level Outlook (Volume, Million Units, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2030)
- Level 1 (120 V)
- Level 2 ( 240 V)
- Level 3 (200V -600V)
Vehicle Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2030)
- Electric Bike
- Plug-in Hybrid PEV
- EV Passenger Cars
- Heavy Delivery Vans
Installation Type Outlook (Volume, Million Units, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2030)
- Portable Charger
- Fixed Charger
Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2030)
The complete regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/87
Key Points of Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market:
- E-mobility service provider segment revenue is expected to expand at a significantly robust CAGR during the forecast period as E-mobility service providers offer optimal monetization, leading to increased network profitability, more freedom of choice, and improved electric fleet management.
- Normal charge segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue over the forecast period due to rising demand for normal chargers among the working class owing to low cost, particularly in developing countries with larger demographics and increasing need for low-cost charging.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for a larger revenue share than other regional markets over the forecast period. Increasing demand for affordably priced electric vehicles for regular usage is expected to boost market revenue growth in this region.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
5g fixed wireless access market
product information management market
waterproof bluetooth speaker market
e-waste and information technology asset disposition market
mobile phlebotomy services market
action camera market
wearable gaming market
virtual visor market
sustainable aviation fuel market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights