The Global Printed Electronics Market Research Report provides a brief overview inclusive of the competitive landscape and key developments, policies, manufacturing costs, and processes. The report also provides the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. The report further discusses in detail the driving factors influencing the growth of the market currently and in the coming years.
The global printed electronics market size was USD 8.66 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 22.3% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing applications of printed electronics in medical devices is a major factor driving market revenue growth. Printed electronics have aided in manufacturing of high-performance, cost-effective, and flexible medical devices such as smart sensors, displays, smart labels, smart Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), and others.
They have also facilitated incorporation of various new features in these products. Technologies, such as smart labels and others, enable healthcare professionals to monitor a patient remotely and check for vital functions. In addition, printed electronics are also witnessing a large-scale application in medical implants, smart cards, and others, which is primarily attributed to their lightweight and compact nature. It is incorporated in devices that aid in tracking usage of drugs and alerting patients as and when required.
Click the link to get info@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1117
The report also profiles established and emerging players of the Printed Electronics market, covering the business overview, product portfolio, strategic alliances, and business expansion strategies.
Some major companies in the global market report include BASF SE, E Ink Holdings Inc., Enfucell, Molex, NovaCentrix, PARC, a Xerox Company, Ensurge Micropower ASA, AUO Corporation, Cymbet Corporation, BrightVolt Solid State Batteries, Blue Spark Technologies, Inc., and C3Nano.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape. The segment covers a comprehensive overview of the company profiles along with product profiles, production capacities, products/services, pricing analysis, profit margins, and manufacturing process developments. The report also covers strategic business measures undertaken by the companies to gain substantial market share. The report provides insightful information about recent mergers and acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, joint ventures, partnerships, agreements, and government deals.
Some Key Highlights of Report
- The ink segment accounted for a significant revenue share in 2021. Increasing demand for conductive inks for printing Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) is a key factor driving revenue growth of this segment. Primary advantage of utilizing conductive inks in Three-Dimensional (3D)-printed electronics is their flexibility. This type of ink is also susceptible to various printing technologies such as inkjet printing or aerosol printing. In addition, electronics system manufacturers significantly invest and spend a considerable amount of time tuning the material before used in systems. This aids in achieving high product standards and in customer retention.
- The flexographic segment accounted for a moderate revenue share in 2021. Increasing demand for reliable and cost-effective printed electronics in automotive transportation industries is a major factor driving revenue growth of this segment. Printed electronics are widely used in these industries due to their wide variety of features, robustness, and others. In addition, rapid adoption of technologies, such as adaptive cruise control and others, have significantly aided in the segment’s revenue growth. Flexographic printing offers various advantages to electrical and electronics industries professionals. For instance, it enables printing on a wide variety of both porous and non-porous surfaces and enables printing millions of images with one template.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1117
The report studies the historical data of the Printed Electronics Market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects.
Emergen Research has segmented the global printed electronics market based on material, technology, devices, and region:
· Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
· Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Inkjet Printing
· Devices Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
The complete regional analysis covers:
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/1117
Key takeaways of the Global Printed Electronics Market report:
- The report sheds light on the fundamental Printed Electronics market drivers, restraints, opportunities, threats, and challenges.
- It elaborates on the new, promising arenas in the leading Printed Electronics market regions.
- It examines the latest research development projects and technological innovations taking place in the key regional segments.
- The research report reviews the regulatory framework for creating new opportunities in various regions of the Printed Electronics market
- It focuses on the new revenue streams for the players in the emerging markets.
- Furthermore, the report offers vital details about the rising revenue shares and the sizes of the key product segments.
- In April 2021, DENSO Corporation announced that it has designed products for Advanced Drive, which is an advanced driver assistance system included on the new Lexus LS, which was launched in Japan.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
micro displays market
titanium nitride coating market
conversational artificial intelligence market
insulating glass window market
industrial sensors market
non-volatile memory express market
reproductive genetics market
automotive data monetization market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights