Rising incidents of sports injuries and increasing number of arthroscopic surgeries being performed are some key factors driving market revenue growth
The foot and ankle allograft market size is expected to reach USD 211.19 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Continuous product commercialization and rise in public-private educational and awareness initiatives related to preventive and post-operative care are some major factors driving foot and ankle allograft market revenue growth.
Paragon 28, a US-based foot and ankle surgical product manufacturer has introduced the Preserve HammerGraft System for hammer toe and novel charcot and midfoot reconstruction, as well as the Gorilla Medial Column Arch Plating System for medial column abnormalities. The new hammergraft system complements company's existing Preserve range of aseptically treated implants that are free of gamma radiation and bleaching. Four allograft implants in 2.3 mm and 2.8 mm straight and angled alternatives are included in the system, which are obtained from the cortical rim of the tibia or femur, to give equivalent density to the PIP joint along with strength and to meet blood flow requirements of the region. Launch of such new advanced products is expected to have a major impact on revenue growth of the foot and ankle allograft market.
Key companies profiled in the report include
CONMED Corporation, Wright Medical Group N.V., AlloSource, Bone Bank Allografts, RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, JRF Ortho, Integra Life Sciences Corporation, Smith Nephew Plc, and DePuy Synthes, among others.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4972
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Foot and Ankle Allograft market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4972
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Foot and Ankle Allograft Market Segmentation based on Types:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Allograft Wedges
- Allograft Tendons
- Allograft Acellular Dermal Matrix
- Cartilage Allograft Matrix
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Hammer toe
Surgery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Orthopedic Reconstruction
- Cartilage Restoration
- Soft Tissue Tendon Ligament Repair
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019-2030)
- Orthopedic Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In July 2021, RTI Surgical, a leading surgical implant company providing blue-chip OEM customers with a portfolio of tissue-based, synthetic, and metal implants, entered into a long-term strategic agreement with leading global medical device OEM Exactech, related to the development and supply of biologic bone substitutes.
- Orthopedic reconstruction segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the foot and ankle allograft market over the forecast period. Rising incidence of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis around the world, as well as technological advancements in the orthopedic joint reconstruction field, are boosting revenue growth of this segment.
- Development of free-form biomaterials/scaffolds for tissue regeneration is now possible due to new manufacturing methods, such as fast prototyping or Three Dimensional (3D) printing. This printing technology can create materials with computer-aided architecture, additives of inorganic/organic composition, and connective pores. Biomaterials that could be used in 3D printing, such as collagen and gelatin, are also considered for this purpose. 3D printing is used in a variety of medical applications, and such procedures have undoubtedly paved the way for bone tissue engineering and regeneration, as well as individualized medicine in clinical orthopedic and orthodontic operations.
- Porous bone implants, prosthetics, wearable biosensors, and drug delivery devices are examples of bioimplants used in medical or therapeutic applications. They are normally implanted for a duration of more than 30 days in the human body. They integrate the human body, material qualities, and bioimplant intactness to fix, support, recreate, or improve the functions of human tissues. Demand for bioimplants is surging due to increasing aging population and scarcity of donor organs in medical treatment. Various bioimplants, such as brain/neural implants, bone/cartilage implants, dental implants, and other structural implants, have been developed by key players as a result of the study and expansion in the biomaterials field. Increasing focus on research development is expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period.
- The foot and ankle allograft market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing geriatric population and arthroscopic surgeries being performed are expected to support market revenue growth in the region during the forecast period.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4972
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Ehlers Danlos Syndromes Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/ehlers-danlos-syndromes-market-to-showcase-strong-cagr-between-2022-and-2030/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370