The rising incidences multi-organ failure, rise in the geriatric population, increase in technological advancements in the organ transplant procedures are expected to give high CAGR in the Organ Preservation market
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Organ Preservation Market valued at USD 189.5 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 318.2 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.6%. Organ preservation is a procedure to preserve the organs during organ transplantation. Organ transplantation is performed in the case of organ failure.
The increase in the incidence of multi-organ failure, the growth in the geriatric population, and also the growth in organ transplants procedures is the primary factor for boosting the growth of the organ preservation market. The initiatives taken by the government and NGOs for organ donation programs worldwide are further fueling the growth of the market. Technological advancements for new techniques for organ donation and preservation are powering the growth of the market. However, the high cost of organ transplantation, less awareness among the people about the organ donation programs and stringent rules and regulation are restraining the growth of the market. The Asia Pacific region has obtained a remarkable increase in the demand owing to the rise in the multi-organ failure cases and also The favorable initiatives taken by the government and NGOs for organ donation programs and also due to the increase in the geriatric population etc.
The National kidney foundation has reported that approximately 121,678 people are waiting for lifesaving organ transplants in the U.S currently, and out of this, 100,791 are the patients needing kidney transplants.
Leading companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Paragonix Technologies (U.S.), XVIVO Perfusion AB (Sweden), Dr. Franz Köhler Chemie GmbH (Germany), Essential Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Organox Limited (England), 21st Century Medicine (U.S.), Shanghai Genext Medical Technology (China), Bridge to Life Limited (U.S.), Waters Medical Systems (U.S.), Preservation Solutions(U.S.), Carnamedica, Transplant Biomedicals (Spain), Organ Assista (Netherlands), TransMedics Group, Inc
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2769
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Paragonix Technologies in January 2020 announced the FDA clearance and the S. launch of its SherpaPak pancreas transport system it is intended to provide unprecedented thermal and physical protection. Paragonix SherpaPak pancreas transport system (PTS) is useful for both single-pancreas transplantation Paragonix SherpaPak kidney transport system (KTS) can be used for advanced kidney preservation and also for combined pancreas, and kidney transplantation.
- Paragonix Technologies, in the year 2018, received the FDA clearance for design enhancement and allowing the Paragonix SherpaPak Cardiac Transport System (CTS) for the use of small and pediatric donor hearts. It is specially designed to preserve the heart muscle and, the entirety of the heart in transit from the point of donation to the point of implanting into the recipient body
- In February 2020, researchers of Zurich developed a new machine that can keep livers alive outside the body for up to a week. This development could be helpful in improving the lives of thousands of people. The researches had used the pig’s liver for testing, and the machine was found able to prevent the red blood cells from bursting, glucose metabolism, liver oxygenation, simulation of diaphragm movement and waste removal all these factors were able to be controlled automatically by the machine without the need of a physician. It also provides pulsing blood through an artery of the liver, mimicking natural blood supply.
- North America have obtained a remarkable growth in the market due to the rise in the incidences of multi-organ failure in the region, medical tourism and also due to the use of technologically advanced systems for the procedures
Order this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2769
Dominant key players in the market are adopting various strategies like mergers and acquisition, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures and product launches to gain a robust footing in the market. Growing demand for various medical products, increasing adoption of home-care settings, point-of-care diagnosis, high demand for vaccines and medication for controlling COVID-19 is expected to benefit the key companies throughout the forecast period.
Global Organ Preservation Market Segmentation:
Preservation Solutions Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016-2026)
- UW (University of Wisconsin)
- Custodial HTK
- Collins Solution
- Celsior solution
- Citrate Solution
Organ Types Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
Techniques Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Static Cold Storage
- Dynamic Cold Storage
- Hypothermic Machine Perfusion
- Normothermic Machine Perfusion
- Oxygen Persufflation
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Organ Banks
The global Organ Preservation market is broadly divided into 5 major regions, viz. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East Africa.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2769
Thank you reading our reading. Kindly note that we also offer customized report as per client’s requirement. Feel free to contact us to know more about the customization feature and get your customized report.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370