Government Cloud Market Overview
According to the new report published by Straits Research, titled ""Government Cloud Market Research Report: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020 – 2026."" The aim of the report is to estimate the size of the Global Government Cloud Market and the growth potential across different segments and sub-segments. The report provides a detailed analysis of the major factors influencing the market growth, including the drivers, restraints, lucrative opportunities, industry-specific challenges, and recent developments.
The global government cloud market size was worth USD 26.79 billion in 2021. It is expected to reach USD 99 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 17.75% during the forecast period (2022–2030).
Amazon Web Services Inc. ATT Inc. CGI Inc. Cisco Systems Inc. Dell Inc. Google Inc. IBM Corporation Microsoft Corporation NetApp Inc. Oracle Corporation Rackspace Inc. com Inc. Verizon Wireless VMware Inc.
Request Sample Report of Global Government Cloud Market @ https://straitsresearch.com/report/government-cloud-market/request-sample
The research methodology used to estimate and forecast the size of the Global Government Cloud Market Analysis began with collecting the data on the revenues of key vendors through secondary sources like company websites, annual reports, press releases, financial data, investor presentations of companies, articles, news, white papers, certified publications, and government publishing sources. Furthermore, the report considers the vendor offerings to determine the market segmentation.
By Deployment Model Public Cloud Private Cloud Hybrid Cloud By Delivery Mode Infrastructure-as-a-Service Platform-as-a-Service Software-as-a-Service By Application Server Storage Disaster Recovery/Data Backup Security Compliance Analytics Content Management
The report forecasts revenue growth at all the geographic levels and provides an in-depth analysis of the latest industry trends and development patterns from 2020 to 2026 in each of the segments and sub-segments. Some of the major geographies included in the market are given below:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico)
- Middle East Africa
Key Findings of the Report:
- The global Government Cloud market forecast is studied from 2020 to 2026.
- The research study includes a thorough analysis of the current research and developments in the market globally.
- The report presents a market definition along with the list of leading players and analyses their strategies to determine the market's competitive outlook.
- The report also studies the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges of the global Government Cloud market.
- The study provides the historical data and forecasts revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to five main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
- The market for Government Cloud is partially consolidated and competitive in nature, with the presence of leading players.
Buy Now: https://straitsresearch.com/buy-now/government-cloud-market/global/
Other features of the report:
- Gives a thorough analysis of the key strategies with a focus on the corporate structure, RD methods, localization strategies, production capabilities, sales, and performance in various companies.
- Provides valuable insights on the product portfolio, including product planning, development, and positioning.
- Analyses the role of key Government Cloud market players and their partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions.
StraitsResearch.com is a leading research and intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights research reports.
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846