Rising prevalence of Zika disease, increasing public awareness, and growing footprint of local manufacturers of rapid tests for Zika disease are key factors boosting global market growth
The global Zika disease testing market size is expected to reach USD 328.3 million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.9% according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising prevalence of Zika disease and growing adoption of technologically advanced tests across several countries are key factors driving global market revenue growth.
Zika disease is a member of Flaviviridae family, which is transmitted by daytime active Aedes mosquitoes, causative agents of various infections including fever, Japanese encephalitis, yellow fever, and dengue. Joint and muscle pain, rash, conjunctivitis, fever, and headache are some of the common systems of Zika disease infection. It can be transmitted from one person to another through sexual contact or from infected mother to fetus. Infected pregnant women have high risks of miscarriage, preterm birth, or serious birth defects including microcephaly or other congenital brain abnormalities. This has encouraged Zika disease testing among pregnant women. Increasing investments by market players in research and development activities to develop innovative and advanced tests and growing public awareness about Zika disease infection, transmission, and benefits of early decision are fueling global market growth.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4040
The report puts an emphasis on the information regarding the key players with a special focus on their company profile, business overview, recent advancements, product catalog, and strategic business plans. It provides a comprehensive overview of the strategic alliances in the market under taken by the key players such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, agreements, product launches, brand promotions, and corporate deals, among others.
Key companies operating in the market and profiled in the report include:
Abbott Laboratories, Altona Diagnostics GmbH, Chembio Diagnostic Systems Inc., ELITechGroup, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Genekam, Luminex Corporation, Novacyt Group, Quest Diagnostics, and Siemens AG
Order This Report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4040
The Zika Disease Testing market takes into account major geographical locations such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa to offer key insights into market growth, market size, market share, revenue growth, current and emerging trends, supply and demand ratio, import/export, consumer demand and behavior, and presence of key players in each region. The report offers an in-depth country wise analysis to impart better understanding of the market and its growth prospects.
Segments Covered in the report
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2028)
- Molecular Testing
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing (NAAT)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Serological Testing
- Enzyme-Linked Immune Sorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Plaque Reduction and Neutralization Test (PRNT)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Laboratory
- Hospital and Clinics
- Research Institutes
Key Regions Analyzed in the Report include:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Furthermore, it consists information about individual segment of the Zika Disease Testing market based on the types and application. The report also offers insights about the key segments expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period and primary trends influencing their growth. It also offers CAGR and market share values for each segment to provide clear understanding of demand and trend in the global market.
Some key highlights in the report:
- Based on type, the serological testing segment accounted for largest share in 2020 and is expected to account for significant revenue share over the forecast period. These tests are extremely precise and can detect acute and late-stage Zika disease.
- Among the end-use segments, the research institutes segment is projected to account for significant revenue growth between 2021 and 2028. Research institutes, such as NIAID and NIH, are collaborating with various organizations and pharmaceutical biotechnology companies to have a clear understanding of the disease and to develop advanced testing kits. Moreover, increasing funds for research and development activities are further fueling segment growth.
- Asia Pacific market is projected to account for fastest revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing awareness about Zika disease and benefits of early detection, growing research on infection, initiatives from governments for improving the healthcare system, and increasing investments in RD activities are a few factors boosting global revenue growth.
- The market in Latin America is expected to account for a considerably high revenue growth throughout the forecast period owing to factors such as rising prevalence of Zika disease infection, growing government initiatives to create awareness about the disease, and increasing research on developing advanced tests.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4040
Thank you for reading our report. For any specific details on customization of this report, please get in touch with us. We will ensure the report you get is well-suited to your needs.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Fractional Flow Reserve Market @ https://images.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/fractional-flow-reserve-market-growth-2022-2028-rising-number-of-patients-suffering-from-cardiovascular-and-coronary-artery-diseases-blood-pressure-diabetes-and-obesity/
Injectable Sumatriptan Market @ https://images.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/injectable-sumatriptan-market-growth-2022-2028-rising-incidence-of-migraine-cases-all-over-the-world/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370