MarketsandMarkets™ INC. has announced the addition of another report titled, ‘Global Optometry Equipment Market’ into its vast category of research reports. The market research report is a detailed and professional study on the current aspects of the market and provides a comprehensive overview of the market, including product definitions, classifications, segmentations, applications, and the industry chain structure. The report provides a market analysis for the international markets, including current trends, development patterns, competitive analysis, and the development status of the key geographies. Manufacturing processes, cost structures, and development policies and plans are also discussed in this report. The report also describes the cost figures, price, value, volume, consumption, import/export rate, supply and demand analysis, gross margins, and revenue information.
The Global Optometry Equipment Market Research Report focuses on the key challenges that the market is facing, including the threats and restraints. The report also provides an in-depth analysis on the growth factors, potential growth opportunities, product classification, growth rate, highest sectors tangled, product price, and the current landscape of the industry, as well as the product innovations and upgradations. The report describes the recently launched products in the market along with the recent technological advancements. The Global Optometry Equipment Market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology, application, end-user, industry verticals, and region. The global market is projected to reach USD 5.4 billion by 2027, from USD 4.0 billion in 2022, at a CAGR of 6.4%.
Request a Sample Copy: https://bit.ly/3Em74C0
This report provides a detailed study of the Global Optometry Equipment Market using SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunities, and Threat) analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, and industry chain structure. The research report also provides a comprehensive study of the leading competitors operating in the global market, taking into consideration certain factors such as the company overview, product portfolio, the quantity of production, key developments, and the revenue of the company. The report analyses the Global Optometry Equipment Market considering the facts and figures, and provides key statistics on the current scenario of the market. This research report is a valuable source of guidance and direction for all the industry professionals, specialists, researchers, analysts, clients, and consumers interested in this market.
The optometry equipment market is dominated by players such as:
Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany), Alcon (Switzerland), EssilorLuxottica (France), Topcon Corporation (Japan), Bausch Health Companies Inc. (Canada), NIDEK Co. Ltd. (Japan), Canon Inc. (Japan), Johnson and Johnson (US), HEINE Optotechnik (Germany), Revenio Group PLC (Finland), Haag-Streit Group (Switzerland), Heidelberg Engineering (Germany), Luneau Technology (France), Sonomed Escalon (US), Keeler Ltd. (UK), Reichert Technologies (US), Oculus Inc. (US), Kowa American Corporation (US), Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG (Switzerland), Huvitz (South Korea), Neitz Instruments Co. Ltd. (Japan), Rexxam Co. Ltd. (Japan), Rudolf-Riester GmbH (Germany), FREY (Poland), and Yeasn (China) and Among others
This report categorizes the optometry equipment market into the following segments and subsegments:
- Retina and Glaucoma Examination Products
- OCT Scanners
- Fundus Cameras
- Perimeters/Visual Field Analyzers
- General Examination Products
- Autorefractors and Keratometers
- Opthalmic Ultrasound Systems
- Slit Lamps
- Chart Projectors
- Cornea and Cataract Examination Products
- Wavefront Aberrometers/Analyzer
- Optical Biometry System
- Corneal Topographical System
- Specular Microscopes
- General Examination
- Age-related Macular Degeneration(AMD)
- Other Applications
By End User
- Other End Users
Some of the key geographies mentioned in this report include:
- North America (U.S and Canada and rest of North America)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Rest of LAMEA)
Research and Development:
- In 2021, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG (Germany) held the leading position in the optometry equipment market. Through it’s effective distribution network, the company has managed to keep its top spot in the market such as North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa. Carl Zeiss Meditec AG has a strong network of direct and indirect distribution throughout the globe. As a result, the business is protected from variations in global demand as well. The company adopts various growth tactics to maintain its position in this market. Carl Zeiss Meditec AG focuses on strategies such as partnerships and acquisitions to garner a larger market share. In 2022, the company acquired Kogent Surgical, LLC and Katalyst Surgical, LLC. (US) to broaden it’s eye examination and surgical product portfolio.
- In 2021, EssilorLuxottica (France) accounted for the second-largest share of the optometry equipment market. Its strong position in this market can be credited to robust international sales and distribution network, allowing it to successfully market its products in various countries. Also, EssilorLuxottica has maximised its focus on RD activities to develop distinct products than its competitors. The company’s investments in RD to enhance its investment portfolio and capital allocation strategies to support its future expansion and ability to remain competitive in the diagnostics segment. In addition, EssilorLuxottica’s strategies, which involve product launches and acquisitions, aim to further strengthen its position in the optometry equipment market. In June 2021, the company acquired Walman Optical (US), a leading lab partner to vision care practices. This has helped the company significantly expand its product line and enhance its visibility in the market.
Epigenetics Market: https://bit.ly/3Mdknq9
Stoma Care Market: https://bit.ly/3RErWHx
Medical Electrodes Market: https://bit.ly/3CBz03m
Home Healthcare Market: https://bit.ly/3RL6EYF
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430, Northbrook, IL 60062
USA : 1-888-600-6441 | firstname.lastname@example.org